* Install Add-ons
* The following code will include all 4 premium Add-Ons in your theme.
* Please do not attempt to include a file which does not exist. This will produce an error.
* The following code assumes you have a folder 'add-ons' inside your theme.
* Add-ons may be included in a premium theme/plugin as outlined in the terms and conditions.
* For more information, please read:
* - http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/terms-conditions/
* - http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/getting-started/including-lite-mode-in-a-plugin-theme/
// include_once( 'add-ons/acf-options-page/acf-options-page.php' );
* Register Field Groups
* The register_field_group function accepts 1 array which holds the relevant data to register a field group
* You may edit the array as you see fit. However, this may result in errors if the array is not compatible with ACF